Getting to know the Timecard!
To view an employee's Timecard, navigate to the Dashboard and select an employee from the list.
- Start & End Period - These are the start and end dates for the Pay Period. The Pay Period can be set to Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, or Semi-Monthly. When logged into the software, you will land within the current Pay Period by default. To toggle back and forth between pay periods, just click on the left or right arrow. You can also select a specific date range by clicking on the dates drop-down calendar.
- Departments - Filter your users by Department. You can filter all of the employees associated with this department on the list.
- Filter By
- Employee type - Regular, Part-time, Seasonal, Temporary or Contracted employees. Contracted employees can be filtered by the contractor’s name.
- Job codes - Allows you to filter by specific Job names.
- User's locations - Allows you to filter by the employee's physical location.
- Time clock's locations - Allows you to filter users by the timeclock location that they clocked in/out from.
- Pay periods - It is possible for different employees to be assigned to different Pay Periods; By filtering via Pay Period types, you will be able to see things like your Weekly versus Bi-Weekly employees. By default, the software shows the company-default pay period setting.