There are two ways of editing a User's time:
- Per User, directly from the Timecard
- In bulk, from the Bulk Timecard Edit tab
To edit a User's time directly from the timecard, navigate to:
- Select the User from the list
- Click on the time log that you wish to edit
A small window will appear displaying the following information:
- Date of Log (Can be edited)
- Time stamp (Can be edited)
- Notepad (Yellow): User Note
- Notepad (Orange): Admin/Manager Note
- Pencil: Save the edit
- Trash bin: Delete the log
- X: Exit; Take no action
Make any necessary edits and click the Pencil icon to save.
Bulk Timecard Edits
To edit time data in bulk, navigate to:
- Bulk Timecard Edit
- Confirm your Pay Period.
- Select your User(s.) To select more than one User, you can hold CTRL on your keyboard + click on the user's names. You can also click on the check-mark box next to the name search to select all.
- Select your Date(s.) To select more than one Date, you can hold CTRL on your keyboard + click on the dates above the edit window.
- You can edit each time log individually. If the employee has a missing punch on their time card, the time-slot will be blank, as shown for Amy L Christians on Feb. 25th, below.