There are two ways of editing a Missing Punch:
- Per User, directly from the Timecard
- In bulk, from the Bulk Timecard Edit tab
Missing Punches via the Timecards Tab
To edit a User's Missing Punch directly from the timecard, navigate to:
- Select the User from the list
- Click on the Missing Punch icon for the log that you wish to edit
A small window will appear displaying the following information:
- Date of Log (Can be edited)
- Time stamp (Can be edited)
- Notepad (Yellow): User Note
- Floppy Disk: Save the edit
- X: Exit; Take no action
Make any necessary edits and click the Floppy Disk icon to save.
Missing Punches via the Bulk Timecard Edit Tab
To edit a User's Missing Punch via the Bulk Timecard tab, navigate to:
- Bulk Timecard Edit
- Select your User(s.) To select more than one User, you can hold CTRL on your keyboard + click on the user's names. You can also click on the check-mark box next to the name search to select all.
- Select your Date(s.) To select more than one Date, you can hold CTRL on your keyboard + click on the dates above the edit window.
- If the employee has a missing punch on their time card, the time-slot will be blank. Fill in the correct time.
Click Save when finished.
Please sign in to leave a comment.